Estate planning is the financial planning during an individual’s lifetime. For services related to a deceased individual’s estate, please see our Probate & Estate Administration Page.
Estate Planning is the process of organizing and arranging an individual’s assets, during the individual’s lifetime, in order to fulfill his or her wishes and minimize costs and taxes after his or her death.
Our Estate Planning attorneys offer the following estate planning services (click on each for more information):
- Last Will & Testament
- Living Trust
- Advance Directive (aka Living Will)
- Healthcare Proxy (aka Medical POA)
- Power of Attorney (aka Financial POA)
OTHER RELATED SERVICES:
PURPOSE OF ESTATE PLANNING:
- Distribute your assets according to your wishes
- Nominate a guardian for minor children
- Minimize family disputes
- Minimize taxation
- Avoid Probate & Estate Administration
- Plan for incapacity and old age
- Much, much more
Back to All Practice Areas.