Action for Partition

Are you a co-owner of real estate that wants to sell while the other owner does not? Alternatively have you been sued by a co-owner and want to make sure you get the right amount of money after a court orders a sale? If so, our real estate litigation attorneys can assist. We require a $5,000 retainer to get started. Our services include the following, as applicable:


  • Filing or defending an action for partition;
  • Making sure our clients are properly compensated for their ownership interest and expenses invested into the real estate;
  • Making sure the sale is done for fair market value;
  • All other legal issues related to the action for partition.

Back to Real Estate Litigation Page.