Do you own your business with a partner? What happens if you and your partner cannot agree on a major business decision? Chances are you will end up in court and have to spend thousands of dollars on attorneys’ fees – not to mention that your business will suffer.
To help prevent any potential dispute, make sure you are protected with a proper agreement. Our lawyers can help you prepare a top-notch agreement that will protect your rights and list your partner’s obligations.
Below are the documents that help govern the relationship with your partner(s):
- CORPORATION: Bylaws & Shareholders Agreement: $750 each or $1,000 for both.
- LLC: Membership Agreement: $750
- PARTNERSHIP & LLP: Partnership Agreement: $750
On the other hand, if you use our services to Buy your Business, Invest in a Business, or to Open a Business, we can reduce our price for preparing any of the above agreements to $500 (unless the agreements are anticipated to be extremely complex or negotiations are expected to take much longer than customary).
Our partnership lawyers service the following areas:
- New York City (Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, Bronx and Staten Island);
- Long Island (Nassau county and Suffolk county);
- Lower Hudson Valley (Westchester county, Orange County, Putnam County and Rockland County); and
- New Jersey (Bergen county, Essex county, Hudson county, Union county and Middlesex County).
Please give us a call today!
Back to All Business Practice Areas