Deed Transfers: $750 + Recording Fees
Do you need to do a deed transfer? Our lawyers would be happy to help. Our fee is $750, plus ACTUAL recording fees. We would be glad to assist you with any of the following:
- Add a spouse, family member or partner to a deed.
- Remove an individual from a deed.
- Transfer a deed from an individual to a Corporation, LLC or Trust.
- Advise you on whether a deed transfer would violate the terms of your mortgage.
- Advise you on the best way to take title (ex: tenants in common or joint tenants with right of survivorship).
- Advise you on the best type of deed to use (there are many types of deeds).
Our attorneys have handled numerous deed transfers. Our prices are reasonable and we are happy to offer you a consultation prior to taking your money. Call us today.
Back to All Real Estate Practice Areas