Last Will & Testament: $750
WHAT IS A LAST WILL & TESTAMENT
A “Last Will & Testament” is a legal document that allows an individual (the testator) to appoint one or more persons (the executor(s)) to manage his or her estate and distribute his or her assets to other designated individuals. Each Will is prepared by an attorney (and not a paralegal or secretary). We charge $750 to prepare a Will or $1,000 to prepare reciprocal Wills for a married couple.
WHAT INFORMATION DOES A WILL CONTAIN
A Will contains the following information:
- A list of all of your assets;
- Names of family, friends and/or charities that will receive your assets;
- Guardianship information for minor children;
- Guardianship information for pets;
- Selection of an Executor (person that will manage your affairs after death);
- Burial or cremation instructions;
HOW MUCH DOES A WILL COST
We charge $750 for a Will or $1,000 for reciprocal Wills for married couples.
WHAT IS THE WILL PACKAGE?
A Will Package includes the following documents and costs $1,250 for an individual and $1,500 for a married couple.
LAST WILL V LIVING WILL
A Last Will allows you to express your desires regarding assets, dependents and pets. A Living Will allows you to express your desires regarding medical care and end of life treatment decisions.