The Levin Law Group assists real estate investors in conducting 1031 Exchanges. In conjunction with third party “qualified intermediaries,” we guide our clients through the process of the 1031 Exchange Law. Depending on the complexity of the 1031 exchange, our fees start at $2,500 plus the cost of the real estate closings.
- Determination of whether property qualifies for 1031 Exchange Treatment
- Explanation of time limitations involved
- Review and explanation of contract with “qualified intermediary”
- Representation at closing for sale of property
- Representation at closing for purchase of property
- Guidance on proper transfer of funds to comply with the 1031 Exchange Law
Contact Us today for more information.